Must be looking for JSC Result 2020 with Marksheet.
Are you looking for JSC Result? Like you there are thousands of people are looking for JSC result 2020. They are mostly students and their guardians.
I am Arif. Today I am going to share a way by that you can get JSC exam result fast along with all information about JSC exam Result 2020.
Welcome to Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) Result 2020. In this article we discuss JSC and JDC Result 2020 for all education boards in Bangladesh, Also discuss publish date of the result, and how to get the result via smartphone and much more information about JSC result.
Junior School Certificate Result 2020
The full form of JSC Exam Result is Junior School Certificate Result 2020. The exam is held every year and the result also publishes in the last week of December every year. Read the full article below to know all about JSC Result 2020. You will get the information also how to get JSC Result with Marksheet & JSC Result by Mobile SMS.
JSC & JDC Exam 2020
JSC and JDC examination of 2020 started on 1st November and ended on 17 November 2020. The first exam started from 10 am and the education minister Dr. Dipu Moni paid a visit to the Motijheel Ideal school and college.
In this year there 1967447 students joined JSC examination. 914900 students of them were male. And 1052547 students were female of the total examinees. There were also 585 students from 8 overseas centres.
JSC JDC Result 2020
In the JDC examination 458486 students joined. 223770 students of them were male. And 224716 students were female of the total examinees.
JSC Result 2020 Published date
JSC Result 2020 Published date: At present, a very asking question is the exact date of JSC/JDC result. If you have known any sure date then it is wrong. Still, now it is known that 31st December can be the date, the result will be published. But the exact date hasn’t published yet. When the exact date will be given that will be included in this article.
The JSC Result 2020 and JDC result 2020 will be published on 31 December 2020.
Days Left for JSC Result 2020
JSC result Published date in the previous years
You are really confused about the result date and it is really a matter of thinking. Still now the certain date hasn't been published. You can have an idea about the JSC/JDC result date considering the past result date.
- In 2014, JSC/JDC result was published on 30th December.
- In 2015, JSC/JDC result was published on 31st December.
- In 2016, JSC/JDC result was published on 29th December.
- In 2017, JSC/JDC result was published on 30th December.
- In 2018, JSC/JDC result was published on 26th December
- In 2019 JSC/JDC result was published on 31th December
According to rumours 31 December is the possible dates for of the result. But as the Bangladesh election will be held on that time, so this year the accurate date is hard to find.
The speech of Education minister about JSC Result and JDC Result
The education minister was quietly happy about the number of JSC and JDC examines. The increment of students in number compared with the past year, this year is great. The education minister said that JSC and JDC examination is the strategy to get students to stick to their study. According to him, the examination increases the self-confident of the students. He also said that the result of JSC examination will be published in 60 days after the examination is ended.
JSC result 2020 grading system
JSC result has become more important at the present time. Many institutions select the student's group according to their JSC result. There is a grading system in JSC and I am giving the grading system.
- 0-32 marks are considered as fail for any students. The grading for marks is F. If a student gets F then he/she can’t promotion to the next class.
- 33-39 is the mark for that one get grading D. D is the lowest grade. You get 1.00 for the grade D.
- 40-49 is the grade called C grade. One will get 2.00 for the grade C.
- 50-59 is the grade that is called B grade. One will get 3.00 for this grade.
- 60-69 is the grade called A-. One will get 3.5 for the grade A-
- 70-79 is the grade called A. You will get 4.00 for A grade
- Finally, 80-100 is the grade called A+. A+ is the highest grade for a student. One will get 5.00 if he gets A+
JSC Exam Result 2020
The J.S.C Result 2020 will be published for all educational board of Bangladesh There are nine general board in Bangladesh and 1 Madrasha Board, in total 10 Education Board for JSC Result.
JSC Result 2020 All Education Board
As we know all education Boards will publish the JSC Result 2020 on the same date and same time. So, we will get the JSC result of-
- JSC Result 2020 Dhaka Board
- JSC Result 2020 Rajshahi Board
- JSC Result 2020 Comilla Board
- JSC Result 2020 Chittagong Board
- JSC Result 2020 Dinajpur Board
- JSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board
- JSC Result 2020 Barishal Board
- JSC Result 2020 Jessore Board
- JSC Result 2020 Mymonsing Board
- JDC Result 2020 Madrasah Board
JSC Result Full Marksheet
Every guardian and student always want to get the results at the first moment. We know that educationboardresults.gov.bd is the official website to get the results. But when too many traffic enters the site it can't load everything. So most of the time we find an error or timeout signal.
JSC Result 2020 educationboardresults.gov.bd
Here is the step by step guideline we are providing to help all JSC Student and Guardian. The people didn’t check their Results on online before, they can check the trending JSC Result 2020 easily by following our instruction. Most importantly, you need to follow all steps serially.
- First Visit- educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Examination: JSC/JDC for JSC Exam Result
- Year: Select 2020 from Passing Year Drop-Down menu.
- Board: Select Your Education Board Name.
- Roll: Type your 6 Digits of JSC Roll Number.
- Registration: Type your JSC Registration Number.
- Human Verification: Type the Math Answer (on the box)
- Finally, Click Submit Button to get JSC Result 2020
JSC Result 2020 www.eboardresults.com
We have already informed you about eboardresults.com (Web-Based Result Publication System for Education Board). You will check your JSC Result 2020 Immediately from this Result Portal.
- First, connect your internet connection and visit www.eboardresults.com from (Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop)
- Secondly, Click on the SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result Link
- In addition, Select JSC/JDC from Examination name.
- Now, Select 2020 from the year.
- Moreover, select your Education Board Name from the List
- Again, Select Individual Result under Result type JSC.
- Type your JSC Roll Number
- And, type JSC Registration Number (It is optional, you can keep it blank).
- Finally, type the Security key and click on the Get Result icon to get JSC Exam Result 2020.
JSC Exam Result 2020 Marksheet Download
JSC Exam Result Server 1
Are you looking for JSC result website? Here are 3 servers to check JSC Exam Result with full Marksheet.
JSC Result Online Server 2
JSC Result 2020 Check by SMS
JSC Result by SMS: We can get the result very easily by sending a message through our mobile or smartphone. Today’s world is the age of technology. We can find everything easily through mobile or smartphone.
JSC Result 2020 by SMS
So, Mobile SMS is one of the easiest way to check JSC Result.
Process of JSC result SMS system
- a. First, you have to go to the message option of your phone.
- b. Type JSC<space>first three letter of your education board name<Space> Roll<space> Passing Year.
- c. Now send it to 16222
JSC Result by Mobile SMS: Suppose, you are an examinee under Education Board Dhaka. You roll was 121518 and your passing year is 2020. So your JSC result SMS format will be
JSC Result SMS
JSC Result 2020 SMS For General board:
Example JSC Result 2020 SMS: JSC DHA 121518 2020.
JDC Result 2020 SMS For Madrasha Board:
You also find the JDC exam result through mobile SMS. The process for messaging is given below-
JDC<Space>MAD<Space>Roll No <Space> Year. and then Send it to 16222
Example JDC Result 2020 SMS: JDC MAD 281625 2020
JSC Result BD 2020
Don't worry if your board is not Dhaka. Here I am giving all the education board keywords for SMS format.
- Dhaka: DHA
- Cumilla: CUM
- Rajshahi: RAJ
- Jashore: JAS
- Dinapur: DIN
- Madrasah: MAD
- Technical: TEC
You can use any operator to get SMS. If you think teletalk JSC result is the only way then it I wrong. Teletalk, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Robi and Airtel all the Sim operators can be used to get the result. So it is easy to get JSC result by SMS.
Keep in mind you will get the result with the Sim you use to send SMS. So keep your sim open on the day of result.
Conditions for Sending SMS
There are several conditions for finding the JSC Result 2020 through SMS. They are-
- All mobile phone operators in Bangladesh are accepting the SMS for checking the result.
- For every SMS you will be charged 2.44/- BDT.
- 1% Surcharge, 5% SD, and 15% VAT are Applicable for every SMS.
- Only one SMS is allowing for one mobile number.
- After publishing JSC result 2020 at 2.00 pm, you can send the message to find the result.
- All public result in Bangladesh Check by Mobile SMS is powered by Teletalk mobile operator.
How to Check JSC and JDC Board Result 2020 from the Internet
JSC Result Online
The best way to get JSC/JDC result is by visiting the official website, educationboardresults.gov.bd JSC result 2020 check online method is easy. All you have to do I am showing below.
JSC Result Website
- Using a browser first visit educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Then you will find a box for exam type. Select JSC in the box
- Then Select your board. (If you are an examinee of Madrasha board then select Madrasha)
- Now go to the box roll number. Put your JSC roll number there.
- In the same way, put the registration number on the registration number box.
- You also need to select the year. You have to select 2020
- Finally, you will find a math calculation. Just solve and put the number on the answer box and then submit. (If that is 5+2 then write 7 on the box and submit).
JSC Exam Result 2020 By Board
JSC Result 2020 Dhaka Board dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd
For Dhaka Board JSC Exam Result 2019 visit http://dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Comilla Board comillaboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Cumilla is an autonomous organization that is responsible for holding public examinations (Junior School Certificate (J.S.C.), Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.), and Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (H.S.C)) in the Cumilla District and five nearby districts of Cumilla Division.
For Comilla Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://www.comillaboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Chittagong Board bise-ctg.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chattogram is an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations (SSC & HSC). The board started its operation in the year 1995. later The Board Start Holding JSC Exam After Announce by Authorities.
For Chittagong Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://bise-ctg.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Barishal Board barisalboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Barisal, Bangladesh, is an autonomous organization mainly responsible for holding JSC, SSC and HSC and for providing recognition to the newly established non-government educational institutions and also for the supervision, control and developments of those institutions.It started the operation in 199 (here in after referred as BISE)
For Barishal Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://barisalboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Jessore Board jessoreboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Jashore, Bangladesh an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations (SSC & HSC)
For Jessore Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://www.jessoreboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Mymensingh Board mymensingheducationboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mymensingh is an autonomous organization that is responsible for holding public examinations (Junior School Certificate (J.S.C.), Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.), and Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (H.S.C)) in four districts of Mymensingh Division.
For Mymensingh Board JSC Result 2020 visit http://mymensingheducationboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Rajshahi Board rajshahieducationboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rajshahi is an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations (SSC & HSC). The Board started its operation in the year 1961.
For Rajshahi Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://rajshahieducationboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board sylhetboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sylhet is an autonomous organization, that is responsible for holding public examinations (JSC, S.S.C and H.S.C) in four districts of Sylhet Division. The board is established in 1999.
For Sylhet Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://www.sylhetboard.gov.bd/
JSC Result 2020 Dinajpur Board dinajpureducationboard.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dinajpur, Bangladesh an autonomous organization.
For Dinajpur Board JSC Exam Result 2020 visit http://www.dinajpureducationboard.gov.bd/
JDC Result 2020 Madrasah Board bmeb.gov.bd
Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board or "Alia Madrasah Education Board" started its activity independently in 1979.
For Madrasha Board JDC Result 2020 visit bmeb.gov.bd
How to Check JSC Result and JDC Result 2020 With Android apps
Recently many Android apps have been launched which shows the result.
JSC Result 2020 apps
I know you are thinking which app can be the best and how to get it. Here I am giving a link.
JSC Result 2020 Apps Download
This is the most popular and easiest app to get the JSC Exam result. Just install it on your phone and you can easily get the way to check your Junior School Certificate result. Keep in mind it can only be installed in Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
Download the JSC Result app from the link or play store. Then open the app. You must open the app before the result is published. Set your own roll, board, year, examination type. You must have to verify that you are a human. For that, you may find a captcha or calculation (7+2) which is so easy. Full fill that and make submit. When the result will be published you can find your result entering the app.
JSC result 2020 with full Marksheet
Generally, at first, you will get the Total GPA of you when the result is published. It means the average GPA of all subjects. If you want to get the grade subject wise then you have to download the full Marksheet of your result.
JSC result 2020 Marksheet
To check your JSC result with full marksheet follow the steps.
- Visit the webpage of WEB BASED RESULT PUBLICATION SYSTEM FOR EDUCATION BOARDS
- Link: https://eboardresults.com/app/stud/
- First select examination type - JSC exam
- Then Select your JSC exam year- 2020
- Then Select your board- (If you are a student of Dhaka, select Dhaka)
- After that select your result type - Individual.
You can also get the institute result here. You just have to insert the EIIN number instead of Roll.
- Then put your JSC roll and Registration number. (If you won't provide your registration, you will see your result but you won't get full marksheet.)
- Insert the security key and hit submit
You can also get the center result, District result, institute result though this page.
Check JSC Result from your Institute
Another way to get the result is by going to your own institute. Using the EIIN number every institute can download its institution. Not only institution wise, thank wise, district wise, the centre-wise result can also be downloaded. Desire persons like UNO, DC can download the result.
The education board of Bangladesh is always sincere about education board result. Education board result Dhaka also gets a bit of priority. And the institutions get a bit faster. Not only bd result JSC 2020 but also you can get all Bangladesh education board results from them. The education board result is really important and you can get them from your school and colleges.
জেএসসি রেজাল্ট ২০২০
Have you read the whole article? If not start from the middle where you find JSC Result Marksheet 2020. I hope you will understand how to get the JSC Result with Full Marksheet & Nimber. Have Fun!
But Must Read the Section of JSC Result 2020 by SMS. It is the easiest way to get the J s c Result Fast.
Recheck JSC Result- JSC Board challenge
JSC Board challenge: We all know every year there is some mistakes happen with the result of some students. In that case, all the students have the right to recheck their khata. It is also known as "khata check". You will a duration of date, in that time you can make the khata check process. When a student applies for khata checking challenge his khata marks, all the answer are checked again. Many students get improvement having a khata check challenge.
What is more about JSC Result
The post contains every single fact about JSC and JDC examination. Junior school certificate result is the main topic I have discussed. "How to get JSC result" the most asking question is answered in the article.
I have shown so many ways and there you can get your JSC result. As JSC result Bangladesh is going to be published soon, this post should be helpful for you. Hope JSC result 2020 will be a great success of your life.
I hope you Got the Information for JSC Exam Result 2020-
- Dhaka Board JSC Result 2020
- Comilla Board JSC Result 2020
- Chittagong Board JSC Result 2020
- Dinajpur Board JSC Result 2020
- Barishal Board JSC Result 2020
- Rajshahi Board JSC Result 2020
- Jessore Board JSC Result 2020
- Rangpur Board JSC Result 2020
- Mymensing Board JSC Result 2020
- Dhaka Board JDC Result 2020
- Madrasah Board JSC Result 2020
If you are having a problem to get the JSC result, put your roll number, reg number and board name on our comments section. You will find the result for you.