Must be looking for JSC Result 2019 with Marksheet.
Are you looking for JSC Result? Like you there are thousands of people are looking for JSC result 2019. They are mostly students and their guardians.
I am Arif. Today I am going to share a way by that you can get JSC exam result fast along with all information about JSC exam 2019.
Welcome to Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) Result 2019. In this article we discuss JSC and JDC Result 2019 for all education board in Bangladesh, Also discuss publish date of the result, and how to get the result via smartphone and many more information about JSC result.
JSC & JDC Exam 2019
JSC and JDC examination 2019 started on 1st November and ended on 17 November 2019. The first exam started from 10 am and the education minister Dr. Dipu Moni paid a visit to the Motijheel Ideal school and college.
In this year there 1967447 students joined JSC examination. 914900 students of them were male. And 1052547 students were female of the total examinees. There were also 585 students from 8 overseas centres.
In the JDC examination 458486 students joined. 223770 students of them were male. And 224716 students were female of the total examinees.
JSC Result 2019 Published date
JSC Result 2019 Published date: At present, a very asking question is the exact date of JSC/JDC result. If you have known any sure date then it is wrong. Still, now it is known that 31st December can be the date, the result will be published. But the exact date hasn’t published yet. When the exact date will be given that will be included in this article.
The JSC and JDC result 2019 will be published on 31 December 2019.
JSC result date in the previous years
You are really confused about the result date and it is really a matter of thinking. Still now the certain date hasn’t been published. You can have an idea about the JSC/JDC result date considering the past result date.
- In 2014, JSC/JDC result was published on 30th December.
- In 2015, JSC/JDC result was published on 31st December.
- In 2016, JSC/JDC result was published on 29th December.
- In 2017, JSC/JDC result was published on 30th December.
- In 2018, JSC/JDC result was published on 26th December
According to rumours 31 December is the possible dates for of the result. But as the Bangladesh election will be held on that time, so this year the accurate date is hard to find.
The speech of Education minister about JSC and JDC
The education minister was quietly happy about the number of JSC and JDC examines. The increment of students in number compared with the past year, this year is great. The education minister said that JSC and JDC examination is the strategy to get students to stick to their study. According to him, the examination increases the self-confident of the students. He also said that the result of JSC examination will be published in 60 days after the examination is ended.
JSC result grading system
JSC result has become more important at the present time. Many institutions select the student’s group according to their JSC result. There is a grading system in JSC and I am giving the grading system.
Old Grading System
- 0-32 marks are considered as fail for any students. The grading for marks is F. If a student gets F then he/she can’t promotion to the next class.
- 33-39 is the mark for that one get grading D. D is the lowest grade. You get 1.00 for the grade D.
- 40-49 is the grade called C grade. One will get 2.00 for the grade C.
- 50-59 is the grade that is called B grade. One will get 3.00 for this grade.
- 60-69 is the grade called A-. One will get 3.5 for the grade A-
- 70-79 is the grade called A. You will get 4.00 for A grade
- Finally, 80-100 is the grade called A+. A+ is the highest grade for a student. One will get 5.00 if he gets A+
JSC New Grading System
The ministry of Education has changed the JSC, SSC & HSC grading system this year. It is not actually new. It was used on Hon’s and Master’s result system. Now, this grading system will be used on JSC, SSC and HSC result.
JSC Exam Result 2019
Every guardian and student always want to get the results at the first moment. We know that educationboardresults.gov.bd is the official website to get the results. But when too many traffic enters the site it can’t load everything. So most of the time we find an error or timeout signal.
JSC Result 2019 Check by SMS
JSC Result by SMS: We can get the result very easily by sending a message through our mobile or smartphone. Today’s world is the age of technology. We can find everything easily through mobile or smartphone. So, Mobile SMS is one of the easiest way to check JSC Result.
Process of JSC result SMS system
- a. First, you have to go to the message option of your phone.
- b. Type JSC<space>first three letter of your education board name<Space> Roll<space> Passing Year.
- c. Now send it to 16222
Suppose, you are an examinee under Education Board Dhaka. You roll was 121518 and your passing year is 2019. So your JSC result SMS format will be
For General board:
Exmple: JSC DHA 121518 2019.
For Madrasha Board:
You also find the JDC exam result through mobile SMS. The process for messaging is given below-
JDC<Space>MAD<Space>Roll No <Space> Year. and then Send it to 16222
Example: JDC MAD 281625 2019
Don’t worry if your board is not Dhaka. Here I am giving all the education board keywords for SMS format.
- Dhaka: DHA
- Cumilla: CUM
- Rajshahi: RAJ
- Jashore: JAS
- Dinapur: DIN
- Madrasah: MAD
- Technical: TEC
You can use any operator to get SMS. If you think teletalk JSC result is the only way then it I wrong. Teletalk, Grameenphone, Banglalink, Robi and Airtel all the Sim operators can be used to get the result. So it is easy to get JSC result by SMS.
Keep in mind you will get the result with the Sim you use to send SMS. So keep your sim open on the day of result.
Conditions for Sending SMS
There are several conditions for finding the JSC Result 2019 through SMS. They are-
- All mobile phone operators in Bangladesh are accepting the SMS for checking the result.
- For every SMS you will be charged 2.44/- BDT.
- 1% Surcharge, 5% SD, and 15% VAT are Applicable for every SMS.
- Only one SMS is allowing for one mobile number.
- After publishing JSC result 2019 at 2.00 pm, you can send the message to find the result.
- All public result in Bangladesh Check by Mobile SMS is powered by Teletalk mobile operator.
How to Check JSC and JDC Board Result 2019 from the Internet
JSC Result Online
The best way to get JSC/JDC result is by visiting the official website, educationboardresults.gov.bd JSC result 2019 check online method is easy. All you have to do I am showing below.
- Using a browser first visit educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Then you will find a box for exam type. Select JSC in the box
- Then Select your board. (If you are a examinee of Madrasha board then select Madrasha)
- Now go to the box roll number. Put your JSC roll number there.
- In the same way, put the registration number on the registration number box.
- You also need to select the year. You have to select 2019
- Finally, you will find a math calculation. Just solve and put the number on the answer box and then submit. (If that is 5+2 then write 7 on the box and submit).
How to Check JSC and JDC Result 2019 With Andorid apps
Recently many Android apps have been launched which shows the result.
I know you are thinking which app can be the best and how to get it. Here I am giving a link.
This is the most popular and easiest app to get the result. Just install it on your phone and you can easily get the way to check your result. Keep in mind it can only be installed in Android, iPhone and windows phone.
Download the JSC Result app from the link or playstore. Then open the app. You must open the app before the result is published. Set your own roll, board, year, examination type. You must have to verify that you are a human. For that, you may find a captcha or calculation (7+2) which is so easy. Full fill that and make submit. When the result will be published you can find your result entering the app.
JSC result 2019 with full Marksheet
Generally, at first, you will get the Total GPA of you when the result is published. It means the average GPA of all subject. If you want to get the grade subject wise then you have to download the full Marksheet of your result.
To check your jsc result with full marksheet follow the steps.
- Visit the webpage of WEB BASED RESULT PUBLICATION SYSTEM FOR EDUCATION BOARDS
- Link: https://eboardresults.com/app/stud/
- First select examination type – JSC exam
- Then Select your JSC exam year- 2019
- Then Select your board- (If you are a student of dhaka, select dhaka)
- After that select your result type – Individual.
You can also get the institute result here. You just have to insert EIIN number instead of Roll.
- Then put your JSC roll and Registration number. (If you won’t provide your registration, you will see your result but you won’t get full marksheet.)
- Insert the security key and hit submit
You can also get center result, Distric result, institute result though this page.
Check JSC Resut from your Institute
Another way to get the result is going to your own institute. Using the EIIN number every institute can download their institution. Not only institution wise, thank wise, district wise, centre-wise result can also be downloaded. Desire persons like UNO, DC can download the result.
Education board of Bangladesh is always sincere about education board result. Education board result dhaka also get a bit priority. And the institutions get a bit faster. Not only bd result jsc 2019 but also you can get all Bangladesh education board result from them. Education board result is really important and you can get them from your school and colleges.
Recheck JSC Result- JSC Board challenge
JSC Board challenge: We all know every year there is some mistakes happen with the result of some students. In that case, all the students have the right to recheck their khata. It is also known as “khata check”. You will a duration of date, in that time you can make the khata check process. When a student applies for khata checking challenge his khata marks, all the answer are checked again. Many students get improvement having a khata check challenge.
What is more about JSC Result
The post contains every single fact about JSC and JDC examination. Junior school certificate result is the main topic I have discussed. “How to get JSC result” the most asking question is answered in the article.
I have shown so many ways and there you can get your JSC result. As JSC result Bangladesh is going to be published soon, this post should be helpful for you. Hope JSC result 2019 will be a great success of your life.
If you are having problem to get the JSC result, put your roll number, reg number and board name on our comments section. You will find the result for you.