Write a paragraph on your Home by answering the questions below:
- (a) Is your home in a village or in a town?
- (b) What materials have been used to make it?
- (c) How many members does your family have?
- (d) Who are they?
- (e) Is the home comfortable?
- (f)Do you have a separate reading room?
- (g) Do you like it? Why or why not?
My Home Paragraph: My home is in a village. It is a brick built house. It looks very beautiful. It fates the south. So the sunshine and fresh air can easily enter the house. It has three bedrooms, a study for me and a small veranda. The kitchen stands on the north and for this smoke cannot enter into the house. There is a flower garden in front of my study. It stands on a high Noad. The river Chitra enhances the beauty of my house as it flows with its murmuring sound just beside the house. So, I am happy to live in such a fine house which is far away from the din and bustle of city life.